Our students have regular access to:
- International Law Courses
- International Scholarship and Research
- International Summer Programs
- International Visiting Professors / Lecturers
- International Moot Court (Jessup)
- International Law Society
- International LL.M.
International Programs at Alabama Law
The Law School continues to expand and diversify its international law programs in Tuscaloosa and throughout the world. The Law School also offers an International LL.M. Program for foreign lawyers who spend nine months in residence studying U.S. law.
For more information about each of these opportunities, please click on the relevant link. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.