Podcast downloads are now available for the April 9th symposium, “Dissenting Voices.” The Symposium, hosted by Austin Sarat, the Hugo L. Black Visiting Senior Scholar at The University of Alabama, and the Cromwell Professor of Jurisprudence and Political Science at Amherst, explores the role of the dissenter in the American story. It focuses on the meaning and value of dissent in our culture and institutions.
Symposium presenters include:
· Susanna Lee, Associate Professor of French, Georgetown University
· Kenneth Mack, Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
· Richard Pildes, Sudler Family Professor of Constitutional Law, New York University School of Law
· Ravit Reichman, Associate Professor of English, Brown University
· Mark Tushnet, William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Law, Harvard Law School.