This fall, the Law School will welcome an accomplished panel for our tenth installment in the Law, Knowledge & Imagination Symposia, directed by Austin Sarat, Hugo L. Black Visiting Senior Faculty Scholar.
Joining us to discuss the topic of “Matters of Faith: Religious Experience and Legal Response” are:
- Corey Brettschneider, Associate Professor of Political Science, Brown University
- Caroline Mala Corbin, Associate Professor of Law, University of Miami School of Law
- Richard W. Garnett, Associate Dean and Professor of Law and Concurrent Professor of Political Science, University of Notre Dame Law School
- Amanda Porterfield, Robert A. Spivey Professor of Religion, Florida State University
- Steven D. Smith, Warren Distinguished Professor of Law, University of San Diego School of Law.