1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account…
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
5. You will need to enter all your account information on this screen.
In the Email field, enter your e-mail address (i.e. email@example.com)
Put UALAW1 in the Domain field.
In the Username field, enter your webmail username. (without the @law.ua.edu)
In the Password field, enter your webmail password.
The Description field will automatically be filled with your e-mail address. Feel free to change this if you want.
6. Tap Next. (The server field appears at different points on different versions of the iPhone)
7. The Apple device will verify your settings.
8. Tap Accept to enter more server information.
9. A Server field will appear, enter webmail.law.ua.edu
10. Tap Next.
Possible Issue: At this point, a message at the top might state “Exchange account verification failed”. You can try again with a better 3g signal and wifi disabled, or just ignore this and tap Next. If verification failed, you will see “This account may not be able to send or receive email. Are you sure you want to save?” Tap Save.
12. Slide each option that you want to sync with the server to ON, then tap Done. (You may not wish to sync contacts or calendars)
13. Your Exchange account has been setup and is now ready to be used.