NOTE: Faculty, Staff and Law Students should use the ualaw network, guest networks have limited functionality
Click on the wireless network icon in the notification area.
Choose the ualaw network
Enter your law school username and password, then click connect at the certificate warning
Open the settings menu, choose Wi-Fi, and select ualaw and enter your law school username and password.
Student usernames are normally firstname.lastname (do not enter the @law.ua.edu) click accept or connect at the certificate message.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Select the WiFi menu option from the list.
- Select ualaw from the available networks.
- Please fill in the required information as shown.
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: Unspecified
- Identity: Please enter your username in the following format: firstname.lastname
- Password: This will be the same password you use to log into the webmail version of your UA Law email account.
- Advanced Options: These should remain in their default settings.
- Please refer to the provided image to make sure you inputted all the information correctly.