Note: This tip is intended to serve as a supplement to the “Zoom for Beginners” please refer to that page for tips on how to get started in Zoom
TRACKING ATTENDANCE WITHIN ZOOM
NOTE: You cannot track attendance within the Zoom app.
- On your internet browser, go to uasystem.zoom.us
- Login with your Zoom username and password
- Click on “Reports” on the lefthand side of your screen
- Click on “Usage Reports”
- A list of your completed Zoom meetings should appear (if not, you may want to check the dates that are listed, as the default only goes back one day)
- Click on the number listed under “Participants” for your meeting, which should pull up a list of people who participated in this meeting
If you have any questions while using this software, please contact the Technology Department at email@example.com or 205-348-4347.