Honor Council Home | Reporting a Violation | Advisory Opinions | Past Opinions

Requesting and Obtaining an Advisory Opinion

Students seeking clarification of the Honor Code and its requirements should contact a member of the Honor Council or the Student Ombudsperson. Requests for advice in interpreting the Code may also be submitted through honorcouncil@law.ua.edu. The Honor Council will then determine if issuing an advisory interpretation would be beneficial to the Law School Community.