- Professors may require Examplify, which should be downloaded and installed previous to the exam date
- Update your computer! Run automatic Apple and Windows updates, your computer will slow down considerably if your it tries to run routine updates during your exam (you may want to hold off on the Apple version updates in late Fall).
- System Requirements:
- 32-bit and 64-bit Versions of Windows 10
- If you are using a Microsoft Surface device, please read this article for important instructions on Windows 10 “S mode” versus the standard Windows 10. S mode is not compatible with Examplify.
- OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), OS X 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS Catalina (10.15)
- 1GB or higher available space
- Follow up with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have installation problems
Other Fall remote learning information will be posted at https://www.law.ua.edu/students-academic-continuity/