Log in at Examsoft.com/alabamalaw under Exam Takers
Use your CWID and ExamSoft password
*Your account will initially be associated with your crimson.ua.edu account unless you have changed it
Please email email@example.com or visit 132 for assistance with this process.
Mac OS Versions Supported
Supported versions: OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), OS X 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS Catalina (10.15). Specific system requirements are on the Examsoft website.
Note for Windows 10 users:
Windows Defender’s Real Time Protection should be turned off for the exam (instructions here), if you have issues after an exam, please bring the computer by room 132 so we can resolve the issue.
Only Apple and Windows laptops are supported. iPads, Chromebooks, Android tablets, MS Surface devices without Windows 10 are not presently supported.
For questions about your ExamSoft account or help getting your laptop ready, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by room 132. Other information on the examination process.
Before the exam:
- Update your computer! Run automatic Apple and Windows updates, but check for compatibility with large OS X updates. Examplify will slow down considerably if your computer tries to run routine updates during your exam.
- Check for Viruses.
- Download the installer and step through the install process.
- Enter alabamalaw as the institution ID if prompted
- Start Examplify and download the exams you plan to take on your computer.
At the time of the exam:
- Choose the correct course from the available exams.
- Enter your anonymous number and the password provided.
(the password will only work for that course’s exam)
- You will be prompted to upload the exam after it is complete.
- If your computer freezes: Restart the computer, you can hard reset it by holding down the power button and then turning it back on, ExamSoft will start back up at the most recent automatic backup.
- If your exam doesn’t successfully upload immediately after the exam: Please wait a few minutes and restart ExamSoft again, the upload will restart automatically and your exam’s start and end times will not be affected.
Examsoft must be reinstalled every Academic year.
Note for non-law students taking law school exams: You will receive an email to your crimson email account with your exam info, drop by room 132 between 8:00 am and 4:45 pm for help installing Examplify on your laptop, or for other options.